Thursday night rules & draw
* games are 20 minutes long - 5 minute break in between games.
* minimum of 2 games per night.
* self duty
* 1 point for a win
* Play to time (hooter will go at the start and end). If it's a draw at the hooter - play until a team has won by 2 points.
* teams will change sides at 20 combined points (and multiples there-of)
* 3 players on the court at all times
* players can only play for one team per night
* Normal beach volleyball rules apply
* we play in almost any weather - a bit of drizzle is fine. If it's really bad we will put a postponement notice on our Canterbury Volleyball FB page. If you don't see anything - assume the games are on.